Wednesday, March 16, 2011

An impulse trip to Whole Foods

A slightly-more-than-casual runner's Whole Foods impulsive purchases on a Wednesday night:

2 lb. tub of beautiful strawberries (ugh, so good)
carton of Horizon organic chocolate milk
Ben and Jerry's Vanilla Caramel Fudge ice cream
small chevre log
2 clif shots (strawberry and mocha)

No idea what this says about me, but I like it, whatever it is.  Can't wait for those strawberries all chopped up in my steel-cut oatmeal tomorrow morning.  If the weather is as warm as the weathermen are promising, I am going to try and do a "long" run tomorrow, something like 9.5 miles.  We'll see.  My 18-miler is in 11 days!  And I've pretty much resigned myself to the mentality that whatever happens on March 27, happens.  At least I signed up for the race; at least I'll be there.  The countdown is on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment